Job Level: Entry Level / Junior Apprentice
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collaterals such as web pages, brochures, flyers, logos, mock-up, signs, collaterals, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Create these materials through different computer software programs such as Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Determine the layout, color, font styles, designs, vectors, icons, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Perform retouching and manipulations of images
- Maintaining PDR’s branding so it remains consistent and is used properly to all marketing materials and will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Officer.
- Create and edit powerful videos that can be used for social media and marketing campaigns
- Suggest or recommend designs for the improvement of the materials.
- Bachelor's Degree in Creative Multimedia, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe InDesign
- Highly creative and artistic
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task. You can anticipate upcoming requirements and can work to deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Strong portfolio of design projects