• Assist with research and development; design software systems and applications.
• Responsible for the program design and coding based on functional requirements, flowcharts, and workflows.
• Perform unit tests to find defects; troubleshoot and debug development and production issues.
• Troubleshoot, test and validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software
• Collaborates with project team members for system integration and data flow process.
• Must fulfill system documentation requirements.
• Shall practice Agile-Scrum software development methodology.
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
3. Must be knowledgeable with Android programming using Android Studio
4. Must be familiar with database programming, scripting, and creating stored procedures/functions.
5. Must be knowledgeable with documenting and demonstrating solutions through flowcharts, documentation, diagrams, layouts, etc.
6. Must have working experience with any of the following databases: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, SQLite
7. Knowledge of XAMARIN is a plus.
8. Knowledge in using Python is a plus.
9. Knowledge in iOS development is a plus.
10. Familiarity with handling of GPS on mobile apps is a plus.
11. Must have at least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field or equivalent.
12. Must have ability to work under minimal supervision.
13. Must be creative, innovative, self-starter, resourceful and a team player
14. Must be willing to be trained with new technologies